RSS feeds are used for syndicating regularly changing content on a web site, including this one. You can open an RSS feed using an RSS reader and use it to see if there is any new content on this site or you can set up a server-side script to parse the feed and display it on your web site.
Automatically receive a summary of new articles in Microsoft Outlook to stay apprised of product updates, new releases, knowledge base articles and issue resolutions.
- Go to Better Faster Support home page
- Click View All under the Topic of interest.
- Append .rss to the end of the article URL. Example: https://www.betterfaster.support/customer/en/portal/topics/926982-clipboard-for-outlook-/articles.rss
- Open Outlook and add a new RSS feed. See the below Microsoft Support articles for your version of Outlook.
- Copy and paste the RSS URL from step 3 into Outlook RSS feed. Click Add.
How to Add RSS Feed to Microsoft Outlook
- Add an RSS Feed (Outlook 2007)
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed (Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007)
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed (Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013)